We believe that websites have the power to help people and companies expand and accomplish their goals. We had this belief back in 2011 when we started, and we still believe that the website holds the same value regardless of the new trends in the internet and technology sector.
Our goal has always been to look beyond the online presence aspect of websites and try to see how the website can bring value in the company in terms of increased productivity, increased revenue, communication with stakeholders, cost-saving and in delivering the strong brand image.
We believe it is vital for companies to look at which part of their daily work can be delegated to the website while they focus on important tasks. These may include:
- Answers to questions frequently asked by customers over phone or email.
- Forms, templates, and documents often requested by customers.
- Products and services that can be further outlined and sold online.
- A piece of valuable content that can be offered.
- How you want the market to perceive your company.
- Systems that can be put in place to capture leads.
- Promotions and special offers.
All of the above can be integrated on your website, including interactive functions like chat-systems, calculators, converters, and many other tools.