THE 1 MILLION ENTREPRENEURS MISSION.
Impact 1 million entrepreneurs in South Africa and throughout Africa by providing resources that aid in growing their businesses. We aim to achieve this goal by 2025. #Mission2025
HOW DO WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN?
Our mission and vision go beyond the 1 Million marks. It is only by the year 2025 that we aim to impact 1 Million entrepreneurs. What we can achieve beyond the year 2025 is unimaginable.
Our goal is to provide internet resources that will make it easier for entrepreneurs to learn, grow, and conduct their businesses online. Our goal is to see companies grow and prosper. If we could help each entrepreneur grow their business and create only one job, that would be 1 million jobs created in 5 years. If we could help each entrepreneur grow their business by R10,000.00 per month, that would be the growth of R10,000 000.00 per month in 5 years. That’s just how ‘little’ we think. Although we are undertaking this mission ourselves, we will, however, need help. Your help will be much appreciated. Get in touch with us should you need to help us.
Companies that grow and companies which have excelled over the years like Coca-Cola, Nike, IBM, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, all have one thing in common. That is they are clear about their vision, mission, and core values. Their sustainability strategy is also clear, which allows them to continue thriving while other companies struggle and fail. At Whiteball Creative Solutions, we are clear about our core values and mission and that is to add value to clients, to move their businesses forward, and to help them grow.
We want to transform Africa with creative, well thought, and value-based solutions. We want to empower African businesses and entrepreneurs, especially startups with the right resources and information to help them grow and succeed.
- Industry 4.0 – When machines and robots begin to populate and take over business operations, mankind will seek knowledge to survive and we will be the main source of this information in Africa and other parts of the world.
- When self-driving vehicles increases, mankind will have more time to educate and entertain themselves while traveling.
- Internet access will become far cheaper in Africa as it is in some parts of the world, and people will seek more information and testimonies on the internet as already seen.
- Businesses of any size in Africa must optimize and maximize internet opportunities with the use of the websites and the cloud.
- More African success stories must be told and shared with the world.
- Reduce and eliminate visuals of suffering and poverty about Africa on the Internet. #MakeAfricaGreatAgain